Auto Key Programming
Transponders are tricky bits of kit which are infamously expensive to fix at car dealers. Employing an auto locksmith to fix your transponder is definitely a much quicker and less costly solution. Our experts have the ability to program new vehicle keys, remove data from old ones which may have been snatched, and even add new car keys to the vehicle’s system if you need additional keys.
What Is A Transponder Key?
We know that you might not be very conversant with cutting-edge vehicle technology. That’s why we try to clarify things for you to ensure that you have an idea of the issue you are dealing with.
A transponder key is like your run of the mill car key EXCEPT that it comes with a very small technical chip within it which enhances the security of the vehicle. Every single chip in each vehicle key will feature a specific identification number assigned and programmed in it from the moment it was manufactured. The transponder key syncs with the receiver in the ignition of the vehicle so as to function. The moment you approach the vehicle and trigger the transponder key, the receiver matches the identification number and only if it is an exact match, will the vehicle open automatically.
The Downside Of A Transponder Key
Being exceptionally specialized in auto lock emergency situations, we must tell you that this security gadget is sometimes a double-edged sword. Why? Because if any element of your transponder key fails to function, the ignition won’t start, and you are stranded with your car.
Types Of Transponder Issues
– Transponders can get scrambled by others and can unexpectedly stop working or set off an immobilizer. These scenarios can be extremely annoying and will need expert help.
– If ever you lose or break your transponder then there is no other option other than to reprogram a new key to pair with your car.
– Now and again something unexplainable might happen to your vehicle; headlights will flash, the alarm system will go off, the steering wheel may well lock or even the car will not start. Quite often this is because of an issue with the transponder and ECU.
London Auto Locksmiths possess the specialist knowledge and technology needed in order to take care of these kinds of problems for you on-site. A number of roadside recovery organizations do not have this equipment thus won’t have the capacity to help you. In the event something such as this occurs, it’s a good idea to ask an auto locksmith first for guidance, prior to telephoning anyone else. If you phone our AROUND-THE-CLOCK emergency customer support line, our staff guarantee that a service technician will be with you right away to attend to the problem and have you on your journey asap. Speed is our specialty, so look no more, telephone us on 0333 772 0769
Our company offer the below services at highly competitive prices:
– Replacement of lost transponder keys
– Mending of damaged or faulty transponder keys
– Transponder key copying methods
– Key reprogramming on-board
– Syncing of transponder key chip.
Therefore if ever you’re suffering from a transponder problem, do not question phoning our professional team. We leave no stone unturned in order to find an effective resolution using our professional vehicle key programming techniques.