Auto Key Programming
Transponders are tricky bits of equipment which are infamously very expensive to fix at car dealerships. Employing an auto locksmith professional to fix your transponder is definitely a much quicker and less costly choice. Our experts have the ability to program new keys, remove data from older ones which may have been snatched, as well as add new car keys to the vehicle’s system if you need spare keys.
What Is A Transponder Key?
We understand that you might not be very conversant with cutting-edge vehicle technological advances. That’s why we try to demystify things for you to make sure that you have an idea of the issue you are dealing with.
A transponder key is like your run of the mill car key EXCEPT that it comes with a very small high-tech electronic chip within it which enhances the security of the vehicle. Every single electronic chip in each vehicle key will feature a specific identification number designated and programmed in it from the moment it was produced. The transponder key syncs with the receiver in the ignition of the vehicle so as to function. As soon as you come close to the vehicle and trigger the transponder key, the receiver matches the identification number and only if it is an exact match, will the vehicle unlock automatically.
The Downside Of A Transponder Key
Being highly specialized in auto lock emergency situations, we must advise you that this safety and security function is from time to time a double-edged sword. This is due to the fact that if any element of your transponder key does not function, the ignition won’t fire up, and you are left stranded with your car.
Examples Of Transponder Issues
– Transponders can get scrambled by others and may unexpectedly stop working or trigger an immobilizer. These kinds of scenarios can be highly frustrating and demand expert help.
– If ever you misplace or damage your transponder then there is no other option other than to reprogram a brand-new key to pair with your car.
– Now and again something unexplainable might happen to your vehicle; headlights may flash, the alarm system will go off, the steering wheel may well lock or even the car will not start. Quite often this is because of a problem with the transponder and ECU.
London Auto Locksmiths have the specialist knowledge and technology needed in order to take care of these kinds of problems for you on-site. A large number of roadside recovery organizations do not own this equipment and won’t have the capacity to help you. If something similar to this happens, it’s smart to ask an auto locksmith first for guidance, before phoning anyone else. If you phone our ROUND-THE-CLOCK emergency customer care line, our staff ensure that a service technician will be with you right away to attend to the matter and have you on your journey asap. Speed is our specialty, so look no more, telephone us on 0333 772 0769
Our company offer the following services at very competitive prices:
– Replacement of misplaced transponder keys
– Mending of damaged or faulty transponder keys
– Transponder key copying methods
– Key reprogramming on-board
– Syncing of transponder key electronic chip.
Therefore if you’re suffering from a transponder problem, do not delay in phoning our professional team. We leave no stone unturned in order to arrive at an effective resolution making use of our specialist vehicle key programming techniques.